As a certified Spiritual Life Coach, Sonia is a Third Generation gifted empath, intuitive, medium and holistic healer. She comes from a line of strong, empowered, independent Divine Women who practice holistic healing and psychic mediumship. Her approach to working with her client’s subconscious behaviors to understating their conscious thoughts through the timeless spiritual wisdom that their souls wish to communicate. Sonia works with Divine, Source & the Universe to call in on your Ascended Masters, Spirit Guides and Angels for guidance for you.
Sonia also serves as a Mindfulness Meditation Teacher and is in gratitude to have taught classes at Soul Bliss Studio, the Elk Grove Park District, on-going meditation workshops for Lululemon, The Blue Lotus Temple and is a weekly Intuitive Reader at the Quest Book Store. She is dedicated to the growth and evolution of mindfulness and human consciousness. She embodies delivering the message of faith, love, compassion and forgiveness. And For 2018, her personal goal to teach 1,000 people to meditate was obtained.
What Makes Spiritual Coaching Unique?
Becoming a Spiritual Life Coach enabled me to realize my life’s purpose in helping others. After my mother’s passing in 2014, I felt that I had lost my purpose. Longing to find my path again, it is then that I met Julia Moustafhim. Julia was both a blessing and my life’s lesson; she is my Earth Angel. It was taking her course that changed my life, allowing me to work through my own issues, while learning the skills needed to help uplift others. I will forever be grateful for the impactful experience that Julia bestowed upon me. Now I can freely pursue my calling as a Life Coach without any restrictions and with an open heart. I know first-hand that the stumbles I have taken have only made me more compassionate, enabling me to help others with their life’s journey.
The Role of a Spiritual Coach
... is to help peel back the layers upon layers of emotional distress that we have layered upon ourselves by not dealing with the emotions at hand. We’ve become a society so fixated on taking medicine for each ailment that we’ve forgotten how to self sooth. I help people align with their inner truth to embrace love, faith, joy and abundance.
Our Services Include
"My life’s purpose is to motivate, inspire and empower people and organizations to live their highest calling in the context of mindfulness, love and forgiveness. I’ve been coaching and training for the last 15 years of my life and have built an entire coaching platform where together, we’ve been able to successfully coach people to get past their roadblocks and create massive success, joy, and prosperity in their lives!" - Sonia Illescas
1. Helping to believe in yourself. When we understand ourselves as spiritual beings and that we are all connected through faith and love, it is then that we can begin our journey. Acknowledging your inner child loving her/him. Doing one thing every day that makes him/her happy. Loving yourself and learning to forgive yourself is crucial.
2. Showing how to take control of your life. Most people know there’s something wrong, but choose to ignore it or don’t understand it. They suppress their feelings and create layers of raw emotion. Owning your emotions and understanding why you’re feeling this way, allows you to take control and puts you back on your path.
3. Teaching you to understand your life’s purpose. Understanding that every person you meet is either a blessing or a lesson, each of us is here for a reason, and each person you meet is to guide you on your journey. It’s what you learn that allows you to move forward.
4. Guiding you to realize your purpose. Why is it that we are here? What am I passionate about? Am I at peace? What is my calling and how do I attain it?
As we peel back our inner layers of emotion, it is then that we become true to ourselves. Our life and our purpose truly take on new meaning.
5. Uplifting ourselves to live life to the fullest. Think about awaking every day with gratitude. You allow for love and faith in your heart. The Dalai Lama once said the only way to change the world is through love and faith. Love knows neither race nor religion. Love accepts everyone with giving, oneness and discovering our destiny.
Copyright © 2020 Sonia Illescas - All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer and Policy:
By purchasing a reading, you release me of all legal liability, confirm that you are at least 18 years old, and affirm that you understand readings are for entertainment purposes only.
I do not accept cancellations or refunds for any session or mentoring service. Please book at your own discretion.